Solutions: Specialty Contractor
Whether your company paints new commercial buildings, pours concrete for your local municipality, or moves earth for jobs, Builder Information System is the construction accounting solution you need for accurate job cost control and reporting.
Builder Information System has numerous features ingrained in the program that make life easier for specialty contractors so more time can be spent on the job instead of wasting time with other cumbersome software programs. If you need accurate job cost information in real-time, you need Builder Information System.
- Progress billing formats can be modified to comply with general contractor requirements
- Maximize your profits accurately with real-time job cost control
- Manage subcontracts
- Easily create joint checks
- Generate certified payroll and easily produce certified reports
- Flexible workers compensation functionality allows you to pay only what you owe
- Bill lump sum or cost plus with integrated AIA® billing
- Editable lien releases
- Increase efficiency by linking documents and images to jobs
- Get the reports you need with over 3,000 reports including variations
- Increase job cost control through detail, summary or extended reports
- Track multiple union obligations in great detail
- Track equipment used on the job
- Robust bank reconciliation allowing on-the-fly transactions
- Save time through fully integrated system with intuitive design
- Seamless flow from Purchase Orders to Invoices
- Accurate, real-time AP posting to GL and jobs
- Accurate, real-time posting of billings via AIA® or Contract Invoices
- Seamless flow from Sales Orders to Sales Invoices
- Custom reports have and can be developed
Specialty contractors choose Builder Information System for its ease of use, excellent reporting capabilities, real-time job cost information and bulletproof audit trail. Contact a Builder Information System sales representative today to find out how to maximize your profits and get a handle on your financial future.
Disclaimer: Certain functionality is tied to Modules and Edition purchased. Contact MICS for more information on availability and functionality.