All BIS® Construction Management Software Editions are designed by construction professionals to be easy to learn, use and contain the most up to date Real-time technology needed in today’s world. In addition you can rest assured knowing that as you grow, by adding additional modules, users or upgrading to another Edition, BIS will always be there for you!
BIS® Essential Edition: This Edition fits the needs of smaller non-union contractors and subcontractors who need more construction specific, integrated functionality than off the shelf software can provide.
Modules included in Base package: GL, AP, AR, JC, JB, PR, BK
Optional module: SC
Maximum number of concurrent users: 2
Starts at: $1,895.00
SPECIAL ONLINE BASE PACKAGE ONLY $1900*
Just call 800-838-6427 and mention Online Special to get it now.
* This Special Online Price also includes the 1st year Software Update Subscription, 4 hours of free support, the option to purchase additional support hours at 50% off for the first year AND a 60 day money back guarantee.
BIS® Standard Edition: This Edition fits the needs of smaller contractors and subcontractors who need all the features found in the Essential Edition but require a few more module choices.
Modules included in Base package: GL, AP, AR, JC, JB and PR
Optional modules: UN, BK, SC, PW
Maximum number of concurrent users: 3
Ability to add additional companies.
Software Price: Starts at $2,995.00
BIS® Professional Edition: This Edition fits the needs of all sizes of contractors and subcontractors who desire full functionality to manage the day to day needs of their jobs and their companies. With 18 modules, it’s easy to configure what will suit your company the best.
Modules: For Edition availability, see specific module. GL, AP, AR, JC, JB, PR, UN, BK, SC, PW, PO, EQ, IV, DM, DL&I, JS, RW and RS.
Maximum number of concurrent users: 100
Software Price: Starts at $5,470.00
BIS® Enterprise Edition: This Edition will fit the needs of mid to large size contractors and subcontractors who want it all plus more AND the knowledge of secure remote access!
Modules: For Edition availability, see specific module. GL, AP, AR, JC, JB, PR, UN, BK, SC, PW, PO, EQ, IV, DM, DL&I, JS and RW.
Maximum number of concurrent users: 1000
Software Price: Starts at $9,945.00
BIS® Mobile: Stay productive at the office or at the job site with the new BIS Mobile.
- Access Customer, Vendor and Job information while on the road.
- Access to Customer Information, Invoices, Payments, Sales Orders, A/R Journal, Customer Ledger and Customer Aging.
- Access to Vendor Information, Payments, Purchase Orders, A/P Journal, Vendor Ledger and Vendor Aging.
- Access to Job Information, Budget, Schedule of Values, Variance Budget and Costs, Job Cost Ledger and Job Cost Query.
- Access General Ledger reports such as the Cash Disbursements Journal, Cash Receipts Journal, Check List and Cash Receipts List.
- Access Subcontract status including percent complete and retention, Worker's Comp., Automobile, Liability insurance expiration dates and many reports.
"We find the program very helpful in running our business and keeping track of our job costs. The certified payroll reports save us extensive time that we had to spend on spreadsheets before."
Diane Norwood, Arcadia Electric, Inc.