Solutions: Home Builder
Whether your company builds custom homes, develops tracts of housing, or condos, Builder Information System is the construction accounting solution you need for accurate job cost control and reporting.
Builder Information System has numerous features ingrained in the program that make life easier for home builders so more time can be spent on the job instead of wasting time with other cumbersome software programs. If you need accurate job cost information in real-time, you need Builder Information System on the job.
- Progress billing formats can be modified to comply with lender requirements
- Maximize your profits accurately with real-time job cost control
- Manage subcontracts
- Easily create joint checks
- Flexible workers compensation functionality allows you to pay only what you owe
- Editable lien releases
- Increase efficiency by linking documents and images to jobs
- Get the reports you need with over 3,000 reports including variations
- Increase job cost control through detail, summary, or extended reports
- Manage important documents such as submittals, bid requests, and RFI's
- Send reports automatically with the exclusive BIS® Report Server®
- Track multiple union obligations in great detail
- Track equipment used on the job
- Robust bank reconciliation allowing on-the-fly transactions
- Save time through fully integrated system with intuitive design
- Seamless flow from Purchase Orders to Invoices.
- Accurate, real-time AP posting to GL and jobs
- Aging reports by vendor or job
- Accurate, real-time AR posting to GL and jobs
- Custom reports have and can be developed
Homebuilders choose Builder Information System for its ease of use, excellent reporting capabilities, real-time job cost information and bulletproof audit trail. Contact a Builder Information System sales representative today to find out how to maximize your profits and get a handle on your financial future.
Disclaimer: Certain functionality is tied to Modules and Edition purchased. Contact MICS for more information on availability and functionality.
"I had an audit performed by a State auditor on my payroll. He said after reviewing my payroll records for about four hours that in 17 years of auditing he has never seen such clean and accurate payroll records"
Kim Guderski, Bookkeeper, Diamond Contracting Corp.