Solutions: Electrical Contractor
Electrical contractors need to be able to compare their real costs with their planned budgets. They need to be conscious of materials, labor and progress on the job. Builder Information System is a fully integrated system that gives you the job cost information you need, when you need it.
- Progress billing formats can be modified to comply with general contractor requirements
- Maximize your profits accurately with real-time job cost control
- Generate certified payroll and easily produce certified reports
- Flexible workers compensation functionality allows you to pay only what you owe
- Bill lump sum or cost plus with integrated AIA® billing
- Editable lien releases
- Increase efficiency by linking documents and images to jobs
- Get the reports you need with over 3,000 reports including variations
- Increase job cost control through detail, summary, or extended reports
- Send reports automatically with the exclusive BIS Report Server®
- Track multiple union obligations in great detail
- Track equipment used on the job
- Robust bank reconciliation allowing on-the-fly transactions
- Save time through fully integrated system with intuitive design
- Seamless flow from Purchase Orders to Invoices.
- Accurate, real-time AP posting to GL and jobs
- Aging reports by vendor or job
- Accurate, real-time posting of billings via AIA® or Contract Invoices
- Seamless flow from Sales Orders to Sales Invoices
- Accurate, real-time AR posting to GL and jobs
- Aging reports by customer or job
- Custom reports have and can be developed that are Electrical Contractor specific
Electrical contractors choose Builder Information System for its ease of use, excellent reporting capabilities, real-time job cost information and bulletproof audit trail. Contact a Builder Information System sales representative today to find out how to maximize your profits and get a handle on your financial future.
Disclaimer: Certain functionality is tied to Modules and Edition purchased. Contact MICS for more information on availability and functionality.
"I have been using BIS since 1994. We find the reports easy to understand by the field people. The payroll module alone saves our company $45,000 per year by allowing us to eliminate one person in overhead."
Sharon Clements, Clements General Construction Inc.